I am including this blog as a place to discuss some of the technical aspects of my research and coding. I hope to be able to delve into some of the technical details that perhaps aren’t quite science-y enough for the primary literature, but that can be informative to others working with my code or on similar topics.
In addition, I’ll be using this space to discuss the mostly-Matlab code that I have made available through my GitHub repository. Consider those repositories a data dump of anything I wrote that may be useful to other scientists and engineers, while this is more of a selected portfolio discussing the thought process behind some of those entries.
- PICES 2016
- Plotting lines with error bounds in Matlab
- Food webs as network graphs-- Part 3: The Code
- Food webs as network graphs-- Part 2: Node Positioning
- Food webs as network graphs-- Part 1: Edge Bundling
- Using color palette tables as Matlab colormaps
- Jekyll migration
- Using git subtrees to manage files with overlapping dependencies